Follow us




Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fred Penner Coming to Mile One

The Association of Childcare Administrators are putting off a children's carnival this fall. I don't have all the details yet, but one piece of news has me very excited:

Fred Penner!



As part of the Family Fun Fest, Fred Penner will be appearing at Mile One. The date is October 1st, and tickets go on sale tomorrow (Friday, September 2). Tickets are 28.25 + surcharge.


Fred Penner was the last word in children's entertainment back when I was a wee lass. Who didn't love The Cat Came Back, Sandwiches, Word Bird, and that super cool hideout he had in the woods?


Other activities will include crafts, juggling, dancing and more. I'll add more details about the Family Fun Fest as they become available.

Momster



PS: Anyone remember this?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved Fred Penner and especially the "The Cat Came Back"! You just brought me back with the video! Thanks!